The students studying in undergraduate and graduate schools must submit a college thesis in order to fulfill their degrees requirements. Because the thesis carries a high percentage of grade points and sometimes the only requirement as in case of doctoral degrees, importance of the thesis need not to be stressed. Student must strive to do their research and write the thesis to the best of their abilities. When it is a requirement to submit a thesis for your degree, get all the information and advice from the department you are following your degree course with.
This is very important for the student to know the expectations of the department regarding the caliber of the thesis, style to follow, deadlines for submission of the proposal, final submission etc. Most of the universities make this information available in their websites. But you may not find all the information you want to know pertaining to the thesis project. Usually the information published covers only the general points regarding the thesis. Therefore, do not hesitate to contact the relevant authorities, if you have any doubt on your thesis. Always keep a dialogue with your professor and the supervisor allocated to you.
College thesis writing can be less complex if the whole project is broken down to a step by step process. Being systematic would be an essential prerequisite to handle this major academic assignment.
1. First of all you must select a good thesis topic regardless of whether it is a chemistry thesis, an art thesis or an architecture thesis. The topic should be feasible, interesting, and contain a valid thesis question to be investigated.
2. Identify a valid question. This should be the central question that forms the thesis statement and the thesis objectives.
3. Brainstorm on the suitable research methods. Different research questions will require different research methods. Selecting a research methodology should be done at the outset of the study.
4. Drafting an outline for your college thesis. This is crucial milestone in writing a thesis as your progress to actual research project will depend upon the approval received for the proposal.
5. Once the approval is attained, next is the planning stage where the time plan, action plan and thesis outline has to be drawn up.
6. Secondary research and literature review is one of the major components of the study which requires a lot of time and commitment from the student.
7. Implement the research and collect the data needed.
8. Analyse the data and uncover new findings.
9. Write the thesis and edit and proof read it.
While it is always possible to list steps involved in a systematic process, you must realize the need for flexibility in your college thesis. As you plan and work on developing research instruments, you may decide to write the first chapter which is the introduction. You will need to conduct extensive secondary research and review literature for the chapter on literature review. While you write the literature review chapter, you may get involved in clarifying and fine tuning questionnaires, writing to research population etc. In the same manner, the methodology chapter can be drafted while you conduct the research.
Or while you wait for your respondents to return the questionnaires, or schedule interviews etc. Finally, you need to analyse the data and write the discussion. Lastly you will pen down the conclusion. As you can see, you may change the entire system and arrange them in a different order. But you need to attend to each task in the process which will help you write the best thesis of your academic career.
If your writing skills are not that sharp, then consider getting a thesis help. There are many online writing firms from which you can buy thesis. This option may be the last resort but still a life line for those who stand to lose many years of work, investments etc made on a degree program.
The topic of my dissertation seemed easy but only at first glance - I couldn't sleep well any more. I was stressed and I felt broken. Phdify saved me from a total disaster, and now I have my PhD.
Most friends of mine encountered the same difficulties. I wrote some chapters by myself, but another chapters were moving on slowly! So, I never hesitated to ask for a help and I've got a great experience at phdify.com!
At one moment I felt an absolute despair to finish my thesis! To my luck a good friend of my gave me this site, and I understood: this is my salvation! Thanks to Phdify team I finished my thesis in time!