How to write thesis is the problem faced by many students when they study for a higher degree or would prefer to pursue a thesis study for their major. One of the best ways to learn the finer points in thesis writing is for students to refer to sample theses. But what is a sample thesis? Where can students get them from? The answer is that the theses written by students to earn their degrees are archived as digital thesis in most of the Universities all over the world. Students can download these and gain an insight in to how actual theses are written and presented. Students can get a few theses written in similar topics that are relevant to the topic area chosen for the study. This can be one of the most independent and self pursing methods of enhancing one’s knowledge of thesis writing.
Studying a few good theses helps learning How to write thesis. This includes selecting a topic, creating the thesis and writing the thesis statement. By studying a couple of good theses, students can select the topic and create a workable thesis. Characteristics of a good thesis are its narrow scope, focus on one specific issue or a problem and appeal to the intended reader. Before moving further, students should do some preliminary research to find the status of knowledge on the topic and the specific details of the problem to be addressed in the thesis.
Before starting the research, the students have to decide on the research methodology. Research methodology is an important part of the thesis proposal that has to be approved by the thesis committee. Research methodology shall include the proposed methods and sources for data collection, justifying the methods, methods for sampling and the sample sizes, methods for analyzing data, software proposed for this purpose etc. Data collection methodologies have to include methods for any surveys, interviews or scientific experiments proposed to collect data.
The different parts of a thesis are as follows:
• Thesis title
• Thesis abstract: Very short description about the full scope of the thesis
• Contents page
• Introduction: Careful attention has to be given as this makes the first impression to whoever reads it
• Literature review: This is not a mere list of the references. Literature review shall show the significance of the source to the research presented in the thesis
• Research methodology: Description of the research and analysis methods have to be justified
• Data and information: In these chapters information and data have to be presented in a logical and appropriate style or format.
• Data analysis: this chapter has to discuss the analysis of data or the information. Detailed computer printouts and screenshots can be attached in an appendix.
• Discussion: Discuss the overall results and implications in this chapter.
• Conclusion: Sum up the findings and restate the thesis or the solution found for the research problem. If any future continuation is intended for the research that also shall be stated in this conclusion chapter.
Most of the students doing a thesis find that it is very difficult to finish a good thesis without any help. The best help is from a good thesis writing service like PhDify.com. Well qualified and experienced writers working in the writers’ panels will be able to help any student to complete his/her thesis without much difficulty.
The topic of my dissertation seemed easy but only at first glance - I couldn't sleep well any more. I was stressed and I felt broken. Phdify saved me from a total disaster, and now I have my PhD.
Most friends of mine encountered the same difficulties. I wrote some chapters by myself, but another chapters were moving on slowly! So, I never hesitated to ask for a help and I've got a great experience at phdify.com!
At one moment I felt an absolute despair to finish my thesis! To my luck a good friend of my gave me this site, and I understood: this is my salvation! Thanks to Phdify team I finished my thesis in time!