Today students write Finance Thesis for a diverse range of Master’s programs in Business Administration, Accounting, Commerce, Insurance and Actuarial Sciences or Banking. Doctoral candidates can also choose to write a doctoral thesis on Finance. Finance has become a very important and prominent subject with many top positions in banking industries and corporate world seeking highly qualified personnel in the field of finance studies. For many degree programs, finance is a core subject while other programs incorporate Finance as an optional elective subject. This is because knowledge in Finance is an essential requirement for any person in a high position in business. For the students doing a Master’s Degree in any of the Business related fields, writing a thesis on finance is very useful for their career.
Students writing a Finance Thesis need to be very careful in selecting a good topic for the thesis. Much of the success in thesis writing depends on the topic selection. It is difficult to write a good thesis without a good topic. Following are some useful guidelines for selection of a good topic.
• Select a topic that you can enjoy learning and writing about.
• Select a current issue rather than a topic that has lost its validity.
• Find some topic that is relevant to your intended career. If you wish to pursue a career in banking, then tailor your thesis experience around the banking sector.
• Your supervisor must also have a good knowledge of the topic you plan to research about.
• Do not select a topic that has been researched by many, which leaves no room for originality in your work.
• You must have a good knowledge on the topic that you select.
Finance is a wide subject area. The students should exercise caution to select a narrow, unique and specific topic for writing thesis. When looking for a good topic that fall within the vast field of Finance, tendency is to embrace a wide topic covering a large area. The student will struggle to achieve coherence, integration and in-depth analysis which are critical to a good thesis. Therefore it is necessary to narrow down the topic to a manageable size. Here are some topics for finance thesis. Some of the topics are similar to Accounting thesis topics.
• Possible effects of analysts’ forecasts on the equity Markets.
• New methods for tracking bond indices to forecast overall bond market performances
• Hedging the interest rate options under uncertain market fluctuations
• Use of derivatives to determine maximum profit and minimal cost.
• Corporate Governance and the National Economy
• Regulatory Mechanisms on Merger and Acquisition Activities
• Role of Private Equity and Venture Capital
• How to Balance Credit Risk and Security.
Writing a Finance thesis is not easy work. Many students find it difficult to do the research and writing the thesis on their own. When the expected help from the supervisors are not available or it is difficult to coordinate with the supervisors due to time constraints, students should resolve the issue and secure professional help. In difficult situations like this, students can get thesis help from a good writing service to ensure timely completion of the thesis project.
The topic of my dissertation seemed easy but only at first glance - I couldn't sleep well any more. I was stressed and I felt broken. Phdify saved me from a total disaster, and now I have my PhD.
Most friends of mine encountered the same difficulties. I wrote some chapters by myself, but another chapters were moving on slowly! So, I never hesitated to ask for a help and I've got a great experience at phdify.com!
At one moment I felt an absolute despair to finish my thesis! To my luck a good friend of my gave me this site, and I understood: this is my salvation! Thanks to Phdify team I finished my thesis in time!