Writing an essay gives numerous opportunities for a writer to tackle issues that he may find appealing, especially when no specific subject matter was assigned. There are several personal essay topics to choose from, it just depends on the writer’s preference. Personal compositions allow the author to articulate his ideas freely, in contrast with opinion essays and critical essays — which necessitates thoughtful assessment and deliberation. There are instances when teachers require their students to write about specific tasks, and that is more strenuous than having to write about one’s own selection.
When an author contemplates on possible subjects, certain factors should be given consideration:
• Personal interest on the chosen topic. It is imperative for the writer to have genuine curiosity on the selected subject. This is one effective tool to ensure an A level paper. When one writes about themes of his own choice, it is most likely that he will come about an excellent composition.
• Ability of the subject to appeal to the readers. Apart from his own interest, a clever author knows which concerns can get the reader’s attention as well. Several interesting subjects can be tackled, when one finds it difficult to construct an appealing theme, several essay examples can now be utilized to help enhance one’s own composition.
• Absolute knowledge on the subject matter. Despite the topic’s instant influence, when the author lacks thorough understanding on the area being discussed, the written work may still appear as curtailed.
Personal writing topics may be about:
• Life’s Goals. A person’s aspiration is one subject that is actually inspiring. This can also instigate readers to reflect on their own ambitions.
• Friendship. This is one significant relationship in anyone’s life, and that is what makes this theme affecting. It is one touchy subject that can actually grab hold of the reader’s interest.
• Dreams. This is somewhat more profound that one’s goals. It refers to the attainment of a person’s desires. This is about motivations that drive one to succeed.
• Important people in one’s life. We all have our families, and other people who play special roles in our lives. This is one heartrending topic that may participate in seizing one’s interest.
• Personal beliefs and philosophies. One’s beliefs may differ from what others have faith in. However, contrast in opinion sometimes creates better arguments. When one tackles own contentions, he should not expect approval, for this normally brings out conflicts and difference in lines of reasoning.
• Special events or moments. Personal writing gives way in sharing a person’s own experiences. It is indeed a good way to disclose sentiments, to impart delicate emotions or feelings.
Personal essay topics reflect the author’s character, it reveals his individuality. First hand experiences and one’s own impression may bring out the best in writing, allowing one to put across his own fears, while communicating his audacity; he may choose to express disappointments, or he may opt to convey accomplishments. One can carry out a remarkable essay through his own wisdom and conclusions.
The topic of my dissertation seemed easy but only at first glance - I couldn't sleep well any more. I was stressed and I felt broken. Phdify saved me from a total disaster, and now I have my PhD.
Most friends of mine encountered the same difficulties. I wrote some chapters by myself, but another chapters were moving on slowly! So, I never hesitated to ask for a help and I've got a great experience at phdify.com!
At one moment I felt an absolute despair to finish my thesis! To my luck a good friend of my gave me this site, and I understood: this is my salvation! Thanks to Phdify team I finished my thesis in time!