Usually students who get such academic assessments like research papers essays obtain all the needed information from their tutor. Sometimes if your tutor has not given you any guidelines, you may search for information in the Internet or maybe in the libraries. Besides, now we’ll try to define the major rules of successful research writing which you may make use of in the process of preparing your research paper or essay.
1) First of all, while writing your work you need to remember about the order of pages. First is your title page, then abstract, main body, the references, footnotes, tables and appendixes. Your final work must include all these sections in the order indicated above. Each part must begin on a new page. If your tutor does not give you the tips to follow, then follow our advice.
2) Your abstract should be similar to a foreword to a paper. Try to make an 80-100 word outline of work. It must describe the main points of your work. Don’t fail to place your abstract on its own page straight away after the title page.
3) Think of good headings for research papers essays. Although they are not absolutely necessary, headings may be very helpful. Your main headings must be centered. You need to capitalize each word in your heading except the articles, short prepositions and conjunctions.
4) Make use of the visuals such as tables or graphs, drawings, photographs and charts. Try to keep your visuals as plain as possible and include the visual’s title. The title and the label must appear on the separate lines above the table.
5) The main part of your work is the body. It should include such parts as Title, Foreword, Headings, long and short citations and a summary. Try to arrange your work in appropriate order, it will surely add you some points.
6) In the finale part of the any kind of research papers essays should be placed the Reference List. It gives the information needed for your reader to locate any resource you quote in the main body of the paper. Each source you quote in your work should appear in the reference list; similarly, every point in the reference list should be quoted somewhere in your work.
7) Here are some basics rules of correct referencing. All the entries of your reference list should be alphabetized. When you refer to such works as a book, article, or Web page you should capitalize only the first letter of the title’s first word.
Now you see that completing high-quality research papers essays is quite a complex task. For that reason you need to pay ultimate attention to preparing and writing such kind of academic assignment. If you are not sure you can do it yourself properly, you may visit custom research writing vendor PhDify.com and get necessary help. You will find there good research topics, essay examples and much other useful information.
The topic of my dissertation seemed easy but only at first glance - I couldn't sleep well any more. I was stressed and I felt broken. Phdify saved me from a total disaster, and now I have my PhD.
Most friends of mine encountered the same difficulties. I wrote some chapters by myself, but another chapters were moving on slowly! So, I never hesitated to ask for a help and I've got a great experience at phdify.com!
At one moment I felt an absolute despair to finish my thesis! To my luck a good friend of my gave me this site, and I understood: this is my salvation! Thanks to Phdify team I finished my thesis in time!