Student thesis is the requirement for many post graduate degrees. Some students write an optional thesis for their Bachelor degrees too. Whether it is in Bachelor’s level or Doctor’s level, a thesis should contain a critical analysis. The type and the structure of a thesis take different forms depending on the discipline and the research method. Most theses written in disciplines like Natural Sciences, Engineering and Medicine use the results of laboratory experiments or field observations, as primary sources. Theses in Social Sciences, Marketing, and Business Studies use survey data to support their main points.
Thesis writing is a long-drawn, tedious process. Planning the whole process at the beginning can simplify the matters and make this challenging process enjoyable and fruitful. Planning can start with identifying the different tasks involved in the whole process. Carefully studying the resources like time, sources of information, laboratory and computing facilities etc. and other requirements for each step, and the order in which they have to be completed is essential for making a workable plan. Getting approval for the thesis proposal is a substantial part of the thesis writing. Preparing a proposal for a Doctoral thesis may take several months.
Most of the higher degree programs require students to write a student thesis and a thesis proposal has to be prepared by the student. Writing a thesis proposal is a substantial component of the thesis and the proposal is regarded as a part of the thesis. In fact, the contents of the first three chapters of the thesis are roughly the same things that should be in the thesis proposal. Main parts of a thesis proposal are:
• Title page: This has to be written following the style guidelines.
• Introduction: This first chapter includes introduction to and background information on the topic and importance of studying the topic followed by the thesis statement.
• Literature review to show the state of the knowledge and other studies on the topic.
• Conceptual framework and Methodology
• Plan the work before starting. Make a thesis plan with a timeline and milestones.
• Write a thesis outline. This can serve as a road map for the writer and helps to stay in focus with the topic.
• Get familiar with thesis writing by reading a thesis sample.
• While reading the source materials, take the notes and file them methodically. Build up the reference list at the same time.
• Follow the instructions of your supervisor, and comply with the rules of the style guide.
Thesis help can make any good thesis better. In many cases, students write excellent theses with professional help. When writing a student thesis, students can get help in preparing a proposal, making a literature review, writing the thesis, editing and proof reading. Some students Get help to improve their theses with help and some students buy custom thesis that meet all the requirements specified in the assignments, from thesis writing services.
The topic of my dissertation seemed easy but only at first glance - I couldn't sleep well any more. I was stressed and I felt broken. Phdify saved me from a total disaster, and now I have my PhD.
Most friends of mine encountered the same difficulties. I wrote some chapters by myself, but another chapters were moving on slowly! So, I never hesitated to ask for a help and I've got a great experience at phdify.com!
At one moment I felt an absolute despair to finish my thesis! To my luck a good friend of my gave me this site, and I understood: this is my salvation! Thanks to Phdify team I finished my thesis in time!