Advertising is the act of promoting an object, person or product to influence some form of activity, such as purchasing of a product or to attract publicity. There are numerous methods by which you can advertise a product. To write a comprehensive term paper on the ways of advertising a product, you should incorporate the various ways to get your message across and turn some heads to your advertisement.
Here are a few forms of advertisement that you should add in your term paper on the ways of advertising a product.
1. Television advertisements are one of the most prevalent ways to promote a product to a large number of viewers. The downside of it is that it is very costly. You should provide examples and statistics that explain the various kinds of TV advertisements, such as commercials, infomercials etc.
2. Radio ads are another way by which companies can target certain groups of customers. You should provide how radio pioneered a growth in advertisements and how is it still applicable.
3. Print media is another way to advertise a product. Newspapers and magazines can be used to target readers that have similar interests. You should explain how the pricing of the ads are done in print, with laying emphasis on the classified section of the papers.
4. Online advertisement is another medium which has gradually developed into a popular and convenient way of promoting a good or product. You should talk about famous internet websites that have advertising available, such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads and many others.
5. Billboards are another way you can advertise a product. Talk about the safety hazards of using billboards and major areas of placement for such ads, such as sporting arenas.
You should take all these methods and techniques and write a thorough and all-encompassing term paper on the ways of advertising a product. You may compare and contrast and provide an analysis on which way is better among them and why. This may be done through stating examples and statistics of what is bad advertisement and what constitutes good advertisement.
You may also talk about the “word of mouth” form of advertisement, which is considered as one of the most credible and successful form of advertisement. Explain to your reader that if a company is able to pull this off and provide a service or product that compels their users to recommend their products to others; how big an achievement this is!
Then you may comment on the ethical and social concerns and responsibilities that companies should ensure while promoting their products. You should explain why certain ads get banned from screening because of illegal content or harmful ways through which they advertise their products.
In the end provide references for the facts and figures used in your college term paper on the ways of advertising a product.
The topic of my dissertation seemed easy but only at first glance - I couldn't sleep well any more. I was stressed and I felt broken. Phdify saved me from a total disaster, and now I have my PhD.
Most friends of mine encountered the same difficulties. I wrote some chapters by myself, but another chapters were moving on slowly! So, I never hesitated to ask for a help and I've got a great experience at phdify.com!
At one moment I felt an absolute despair to finish my thesis! To my luck a good friend of my gave me this site, and I understood: this is my salvation! Thanks to Phdify team I finished my thesis in time!