Students studying in colleges and universities are required to do conduct a research study and submit a thesis. Majority of students want to submit a thesis and pass the coursework requirements to earn the Degree. But some students like to outperform other students and excel in their studies. Due to some reason or other they are all out to be the best in all academic work they do. For this same reason when they write the thesis also they want to write the best thesis in the batch and the college. If you are one of those who want to excel and outperform others then here are some tips that will help you achieve that goal. All others who want to be among the majority that think just a pass is enough then also continue on reading, because these tips will help you to save lots of your time that can be used for the purposes that you believe are more important to a student.
Bad students write bad theses and the worst thesis is written by one of them. Average students write average theses. Good students write good theses. Only a good student can write the best thesis. Being the best depends on the student’s intelligence level, approach to studies etc. But being best involve being better than all others that are average students. Better in what respects? They must have following traits and skills in abundance.
• Knowledge of researching
• Time management skills
• Good dialogue with professors
• Neat work
• Proper Attitude
• Focus on the goal
If you still think that you must write the best thesis then you probably feel confident that you have all the above attributes. Even otherwise, follow the tips given and you will be competent in producing a good thesis whether it is a BA thesis, a Masters or a PhD thesis.
1. Do not procrastinate. Decide on your thesis topic without wasting time.
2. Select your topic wisely. It must be interesting for you, serious enough to generate interest of others including your professors.
3. Select a very specific topic. You can study deeply into the topic.
4. Write your thesis statement in a way that ignites the readers’ interest.
5. Choose a good supervisor or hope for the best one if the choice is not yours. Remember, you’ll have to work together for one year.
6. Start research work at your earliest possible time.
7. You want to be the best. Don’t you? Then use the library a lot more than others, whether you like it or not.
8. You have to be very methodical in keeping the notes. Devise your own system.
9. Keep every note you make. Don’t throw anything away.
10. Make sure to capture all bibliography details systematically because this is an area which creates problems when you finish the writing. If you don’t have source details to cite and reference, then valuable information you gathered will be useless.
11. Make your thesis plan. Mark the milestone clearly. These deadlines have to be strictly adhered to.
12. Make your outline for the thesis and fill it in.
13. Everything you write must be relevant.
14. Review what you have already done. Frequently!
15. When you feel you have done everything you could then finish. A good conclusion will be just the right thing.
16. You must make a list of references from the beginning and let it grow when you keep doing your research. Then the bibliography is not a separate task.
17. Finish your research early and methodically compile the notes and start writing early and finish it early.
18. Get help from others. Yes, you guessed right. Get help from a professional thesis writing service for any section you can not handle competently.
19. Write well and in uncomplicated manner. If you can explain a complex academic issue in simple language, that is a strength.
20. Allow your friends to read the parts you do and get the feed back.
21. Print and bind as per exact specifications, once the thesis is approved.
Wish you all the best and hope you have one of the best theses, if not the best thesis.
The topic of my dissertation seemed easy but only at first glance - I couldn't sleep well any more. I was stressed and I felt broken. Phdify saved me from a total disaster, and now I have my PhD.
Most friends of mine encountered the same difficulties. I wrote some chapters by myself, but another chapters were moving on slowly! So, I never hesitated to ask for a help and I've got a great experience at phdify.com!
At one moment I felt an absolute despair to finish my thesis! To my luck a good friend of my gave me this site, and I understood: this is my salvation! Thanks to Phdify team I finished my thesis in time!