Amazing job! Great writer and phenomenal APA style.
Added specifics in chat comments.
Finished ahead of deadline ?
What Prof.Carrolls wrote is not the assignment case study It is out of points, I can not submit the write up. The assignment itself which is the main point Is not there
For now good, I will have to read it again, thanks
She is very Intelligence and fast in writing. Very good ?
Wow! Dr. Hopper is amazing. flawless my paper was delivered in 2 days and it was perfect. she followed every instruction to the core. so thorough. Thank you so very much Dr. Hopper. I will Higher you over and over again.
I think precision is better than speed of delivery,she was rather in a hurry to send it across whereas there are some mistakes that I need to still fix. I will do them on my own. Overall I think the work is 60% done. I will figure the rest 40% out.
The best writer, provide perfect paper
The writer has now ignored twice the feedback I gave her. And I saw this without devolving into the paper in detail